I compiled a list of frequently used modules in Ansible. Frequently used arguments are also listed. I think most playbooks can cover 80 to 90% with just the ones written here.
See the link for details on how to use it.
- file : File creation, directory creation, symbolic link creation, etc. → Link
- copy : File copy → Link
- fetch : Copy the file locally. The opposite of copy. → Link
- stat : Get file information → Link
- template : template → Link
- lineinfile : change the line in the file → Link
- unarchive : unpack the local tarball → Link
- get_url : download → Link